Yup, it’s a full shutdown again courtesy of the intransigent extreme right republicans. They refuse to assist and accommodate the DACA citizens. And then they don’t fund the response for the opiate overdose crisis. Why is this? Because of their judgmental and delusional destructive attitudes that they have towards people in situations whose complexity they fundamentally cannot fathom or even begin to understand; their hatred and misrepresentation fills in the gaps in their oversimplified belief systems. They always seem to attack people using fabricated allegations like those bad ole’ refugee drug dealers, rapists, and otherwise criminals that are brown and black. This is why I always made my investigative focus white-collar criminals. And yes, these extreme rightwingers ARE criminals many times, or else they blow smoke to protect other criminals whose activities benefit them. See article Mitch McConnell’s Freighted Ties to Shadowy Shipping Company at http://www.thenation.com. I wrote up an ebook on other guns for drugs operations similar to the ones Mitch is in the middle of and it is at http://www.3mpub.com. Yup, that apparat funded rightwing death squads like the AUC in Colombia. Gangs of people were running around in Colombian cities shooting up the homeless people: the nazi version of “cleaning up the streets” for the drug funded real estate interests.
Yup, the nation and it’s peoples are in a bad way now under republican mis-leadership. God forbid that they should go without. A Wall Street trader made $740 million off the stock market in five years. And when the bankers were running a whole lot of bad debt, who got stuck with it and paid it off for them? We did when the system collapsed under the weight of their mismanagement. And now Mr. Mulvaney is whining because the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is actually effective at protecting your interests as investors in our economy. . . . Oh, the horror for the bank fraudsters that Mr. Mulvaney associates himself with. Mr. Mnuchin presided over a robo-signing scam at OneWest that was basically a looting operation too; If they could steal your house out from under you, they did and robo-signing foreclosures was definitely part of that racket.
We live in a situation based upon delicate equilibriums. If Mitch doesn’t want to provide people adequate healthcare, a good thorough education, or adequate food to eat, then it is time that he left office because he is not fulfilling his proper legal and personal responsibilities to the American peoples. If he wants to leave people to die slow on the street without help, then he needs to be run out of office so we can assist our people adequately. So rather than merely react to what they do, let’s get proactive at making the situation better for the rest of us by funding a county-based renewal program for all Americans making this our priorities:
1) Preventing unnecessary war crimes in the mideast using overwhelming force on innocent civilians. And how did ISIS end up so well armed? Conflict Armaments Research. If we are initiating conflict for no good reason, then maybe we should stop, and just be a nation among nations; all seeking peace and justice together.
2) Sheltering those people in the US who fled nations that they either were going to be murdered in or would have ended up starving to death in due to the collapse of the economy brought on by profligate criminal elite plunder courtesy of the NAFTA and other deals. Obama made some statements about labor/environment protections, but they are nowhere to be found in the deals. This failure is what is driving the migrations globally most times. International Organization on Migration. Remember the Rohingya; Remember Rwanda ’94; Remember Operation Condor and Gary Webb, who was actually murdered just like Vincent Foster. Most US-funded democracy to dictatorship transitions invlve murdering off up to 1/3rd of the nation’s people; this is the first step in the elite’s population reduction agenda. The goals are articulated at the Georgia Guidestones-a stairway going down to hell. . . .
3) A 2/5ths increase in investments in housing, adequate food, medical access, mass transportation, and higher education, scaling it up to meet needs adaptively so that we get the most bang for the buck when we spend them; in other words, if education at this private school used to be around 6-8 thousand dollars a year, maybe someone or a few people are looting off the top for themselves when you end up paying $20,000+ a year and the quality of the education is cratering. What did we find in many private charter school experiments? They looted monies off the top for themselves (Chicago-Rahm Emanual’s privatization crap that closed all kinds of community services including 30 schools creating a ripe environment for Chicago’s murder rate to go right through the roof-which it did).
4) We save peoples union wages and we pay them; a worker is worth his wages. And when someone loots a pension and cuts benefits in a corporate bankruptcy, we get our money back from the looter who is then prosecuted. What we see in slave wage countries are nations that are falling apart as their leaders loot tens even hundreds of millions of dollars out of their economies, meaning that necessary investments in the future are not made. I have two examples for you.
A) The I-35 bridge collapse in minnesota; the responsible officials, republicans all, did not repair the bridge for 10 years; this even though they knew it’s load-bearing capacity was going through the floor. They overloaded it with construction equipment and down she went. Who was thinking? No one.
B) A proposed seawall for New Orleans costing $250,000 was not built. This wall would’ve reduced damage to New Orleans by 2/3rds. Nope. sorry and the fatalities and the costs of rebuilding went through the roof as a consequence. They thought it was cheaper not to, and the costs went right through the roof as a consequence of doing it on the cheap, if at all. And yes, the levee was blown up in the ninth ward. The bombing of the slum in El Chorillo, Panama was said to only have killed off 200 people; the actual count was 4,000. And that was also termed “urban renewal” by some of the more insane among us.
5) We need to recommit to the international laws governing the treatment of stateless refugees and others informally designated as second-class citizens by the real criminals. This body of law requires that we both protect and provide adequately. The defunding of the civil rights division and the Coast Guard is very questionable given our presidents past activities, and has an overall degenerative, dehumanizing impact on our society. The delusional beliefs held by racists say that one race is superior to another, but what you actually find is that each person has a set of unique gifts, rather delicate in nature, that are easily destroyed by repression/oppression and related psychic and physical traumas. One woman who had her estate ripped off by Nicholas Deak, found him in the hallway of a NY high rise and murdered him for the privilege. Its pretty easy to buy off a court in the US. . . . You’ll still lose even if you’re in the right if the lawyer isn’t good enough and the judge is “prejudiced”.
6) October 2015, In These Times, I believe, discussed how chemical testing was seriously compromised by industry interests and the military; both of whom had interests in falsifying and lowballing the toxic harm of the products they were using. A testing technician, Tennie White was actually investigated and imprisoned for five years, because a chemical company and the EPA did not like the facts of the high levels of persistent and very toxic PCB’s in the areas she tested. There are many ways of doing tests so that levels are lower than they are overall on the site tested. See how this is all about the money?
7) We have a huge amount of arable land in the US that is presently being poisoned in a variety of ways. The ones that I am most concerned about are the fracking wastewater injection wells ruining our groundwater, and the flooding of our lands with Roundup/glyphosate. We were lied to agaiin during the murdering ’80’s when the industry told us that Roundup broke down in three weeks in water; it actually persists for longer than 7 years according to an insider; he is on the run and fearing for his life now. And now a lot of independent research shows GM foods to be inedible and harmful for us as well as the animals that feed on GM feed. If one looks closely, one can see how data and even research methodology has been “massaged” to produce the results desired by the funders. Remember Karen Silkwood. Nuclear waste is perfectly safe (not).
So now we are embarking on another round of extremely damaging budget cuts forced upon us by the tax cuts recently done. And a lot of these people try and tell you that they are Christians too; maybe instead they are also looters and murderers who find the religious airs a good facade hiding the truth; remember the bit about skeletons in the closet? It is between them and God in the end though, and he knows the truth better than we do. A lot of cities are working on fallback financing to make up the difference locally. This is a really good thing to do, thinking about how many times in the past cities have been ripped off by whatever the next big Wall Street bond scam/ripoff is (www.wallstreetonparade.com). I am not here to make a bunch of murdering nazi criminals rich. The Orange County derivatives collapse a while ago is instructive. Rather than try and hold looters accountable, since they almost never are in US courts, let’s just locally self-finance and cut them out of our regional games. This is what can finance our county-based future together. The foundation of a sustainable, survivable, and dynamically evolving constructive economy is the local regional micro-small-medium scale businesses that provide most of the employment in the nation. The elimination of the Glass-Steagall act and the downsizing of associated regulatory capacity like the CFPB by Bill Clinton (tax evader in chief) and his corporate repugnicratic friends resulted in the loss of 2,000 community banks and the 2008 fraud/collapse bailed out by the public. This is also the way it went down in the first partial collapse created by the first of republican budget cuts in 1980. I was asking that the monies spent went to mainstreet investments rather than the Wall Street looters. We have a lot of people to care for, and the better we do that, the better our collective future will be together. God Bless You and Keep You, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ and all the Saints and Angels, known and unknown. . . . Remember Jesus Christ loves you. . . . and I’m trying. . . .
Lyle Courtsal http://www.3mpub.com, email@example.com